Ad Code

Faria infected with covid-19


Popular small screen actress Faria Shahrin has contracted coronavirus. He told the fans in a post on his Facebook on Friday (January 14).In the post, he urged everyone to be vigilant. At the same time, the actress requested others like her not to be 'overconfident'. Everyone will pray for me. Stop going to public meetings, wear masks. Don't be overconfident like me. If you think, you are stronger than Corona; Then the end. Please don't go out without a need. I understand the wedding season, but don't die going to the wedding. '


Faria further writes, ‘I am suffering a lot. No one will be afraid like me. This is my request. This variant of Corona is spreading very fast. So stay safe, keep your family and children safe. 'A few days ago, actress Vidya Sinha Mim arranged a wedding at a five-star hotel in the capital. Many of the showbiz people who took part in the show have been affected by Corona. Faria Shahrin is also believed to have been attacked there.


Faria Shahrin was the first runner-up in the Lux-Channel I Superstar competition in 20067. Faria Shahrin became famous for her role as Antra in the latest Kajal Arefin Amir play 'Bachelor Point'. The actress got engaged to Mahfuz Ryan in 2021. Corona will sit on the wedding pedestal as soon as the situation is normal.

Post a Comment

0 Comments