Ad Code

If I win, I will bring the Prime Minister to FDC: Nipun


The 2022-23 term election of Bangladesh Film Artists Association is coming on 26th January. The press conference was held at Kakrail in the capital on Sunday (January 9) to introduce Elias Kanchan and all the candidates on the Nipun panel for the upcoming biennial elections of the Film Artists Association. "If I win, I will invite Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina to the Film Development Corporation (BFDC)." She added, "I have learned a lot from this film.

 But where the film stands today, I think we are at a crossroads. I did nothing but alone, sitting next to me are Riaz Bhai, Simon, Emon - they are my soldiers. But they are the ones who brought me here today. And many thanks to brother Kanchan, he has come and stood by us this time. The actress added, "I will just say one thing, if my panel is elected, we will bring the Hon'ble Prime Minister to the FDC. It is not possible to save FDC without him. 

I will show the Prime Minister what is the condition of FDC made by his father now. All 3, 4 of our floors are broken. I think if he comes once, the whole FDC will change. ‘Riaz, Ferdous, Simon, Emon, Nirab, Nutan, Afzal Sharif and many others will be selected from this panel. Also present on the occasion were producer Khorshed Alam Khasru and director Badiul Alam Khokon.

Post a Comment

0 Comments