Ad Code

He ran away from home with 300 rupees in the intoxication of acting: said Yash.


Kannada actor Naveen Kumar Gowda. No ... no he is not known by this name. So maybe many people do not recognize.

 Professionally and in popularity, he is known as Yash. Actor in the movie 'KGF'. He has gained popularity all over India through this movie.

He has become one of the most beloved and acclaimed actors in the southern industry. The actor made his debut last (January 6) at the age of 36. 

The movie journey of the actor who gained popularity in movies was very difficult. Much different than others. In an interview with The News Minute, Yash spoke of the tragic past of his acting life.


He said that he left home and went to Bangalore with only 300 rupees in his pocket to pursue an acting career. "I ran away from home," he said. 

I was scared the moment before I reached Bangalore. Such a big city where I had never been before so the situation was scary to me. But I have always been a confident person. 

I was not afraid to struggle. I knew that if I returned home, my parents would not let me return. My parents gave me an ultimatum. I was free to try my luck as an actor, they allowed. But if I can't be an actor. I have to do what they tell me to do. '


Speaking about his struggles in the film industry at the beginning, the actor further said, ‘They thought I would go back.

 Fortunately, someone took me to the theater. I started doing theater. I didn't know anything about it. I started making money working backstage. 

Everything from bringing tea. At first I helped a director to enter the Kannada film industry. I used to travel a lot while doing theater. Then one day my first appearance on the stage. Start with the stage. '


Currently a successful superstar Yash. Following the huge success of ‘KGF Chapter One’, Yash is currently in the process of releasing ‘KGF Two’. 

The movie is going to be released on April 14 this year. The movie also stars Sanjay Dutt, Srinidhi Sethi, Ravina Tandon, Prakash Raj and many more.

Post a Comment

0 Comments