Ad Code

Music star Ed Sheeran will work on environmental disasters.


Music star Ed Sheeran has traveled the world with his songs. Wherever he went, environmental disasters made him think. So this time he has decided to work on environmental disasters. The artist said this in an interview given on BBC Radio London last Monday.

To that end, Sheeran is trying to buy some land at the beginning, where he will plant lots of trees. "I'm buying as much space as possible," Sheeran said. I will plant trees there as much as I can. I want to revive the UK. I love my region. I love wildlife and the environment. '


However, in the new year, Shiran's musical journey is starting. It will begin in April 2022 in Dublin, Ireland and will run in several countries, including the United Kingdom, Germany, the Netherlands, Belgium and France. Spotify announced last week that Sheeran's "Shape of You" song has three billion streams. This is the first song recorded in the history of the platform. How did the artist feel after hearing the incident? "Strange!" Said Shiran.

Post a Comment

0 Comments