Ad Code

Tisha says she has not acted in Bollywood movies. Mehzabin got an offer to act.


Vidya Sinha Mim, later Mehzabin, got a job offer in a film directed by Bollywood director Vishal Bharadwaj. Neither of them agreed to act in the film.

 In Vidya Sinha Mim, later Mehzabin, got a job offer in a film directed by Bollywood director Vishal Bharadwaj. Neither of them agreed to act in the film. In the end, Ajmeri Haque Bandhan acted in this film.

 It is learned at one stage that Nusrat Imroz Tisha also got an offer to act in that Bollywood film 'Khufia'. He said so in a recent conversation with Prothom Alo. 

end, Ajmeri Haque Bandhan acted in this film. It is learned at one stage that Nusrat Imroz Tisha also got an offer to act in that Bollywood film 'Khufia'. 

In May last year, Tisha was offered a role in the Netflix movie 'Khufia'. Why didn't you accept that offer? "When I got the call in early May, I told them, 'I'm conscious, the first stage is going on,'" he said. 

So I can't do the job. The Netflix authorities also responded positively to my point. They had more than one conversation with me, which was very sincere. 

Why didn't Mim and Mehjabin act in the movie? They said that they did not do it because they saw that Bangladesh was being misrepresented in the story of 'Khufiya'. Talking to Tishara, he was asked about the matter.

 If she hadn't prepared to have children, would she have done the film? To the question, Tisha said, "In the beginning, when I was being talked to, whether I agreed or not, that was the big issue. 

After several discussions, I disagreed, but they did not send the story to me. 

The work of any movie depends on the script. They just approached me, then I asked for the script. Meetings with them to discuss the script were also fixed. 

After reading the script, it could be said, do's and don'ts. That was really the next thing. I didn't do it before thatthat.

The news of Khufiya's film was first heard by the people of Bangladesh after Mim rejected the offer of the film. 

It is learned that Mehjabin also got an offer to act in the same movie. He also did not want to work in the film. 


Mehjabeen informed the casting director of that Bollywood film with humility. 

Mehzabin said that a couple of months ago (July 2021) he was offered this Bollywood movie on WhatsApp. 

Mehjabin then said, "I was approached by the casting director of Vishal Bharadwaj, a talented Bollywood director. 

They said that they are looking for a Bangladeshi actress in need of a story. Then I was given synopsis.

 After reading, I realized that this is a story of political genre. This story highlights some of the political issues in Bangladesh that I personally did not like. 

As a citizen of Bangladesh, I did not want to get involved in any such story. 

Pictures like 'Maqbool', 'Ishqiya', 'Kamine', 'Haider', 'Omkara' are associated with the name of Bollywood maker Vishal Bharadwaj. After not getting that director Tisha, Mim and Mehjabin, Ajmeri is making his 'intelligence' with Haque Bandhan. 

Only after the release of 'Khufia' will it be known how much Bangladesh has been portrayed negatively in his films or not at all.

Post a Comment

0 Comments