Ad Code

Nasreen withdrew from the election


The 17th election of Bangladesh Film Artists Association will be held on 28th January. In the meantime, the film industry is frozen in the mood of the election. This time, actress Nasreen announced her election as an independent candidate. However, he said on Thursday (January 13) that he had withdrawn from the election. Let's choose standing from any panel. 

I will not do that. However, at the request of everyone, I withdrew from the election. He added, ‘I respect my seniors in cinema. I kept their word. I hope the panel will do something good for the artists. The association should not be anyone's personal property.

 My loved ones are on both panels. Good luck to them.  In this election, Kanchan-Nipun and Misha-Zayed panels will fight. This time Peerzada Harun will be the commissioner in the election of the artists' association.

The two members are BH Nishan and Bazlur Rashid Chowdhury. Sohanur Rahman Sohan has been made the Chairman of the Board of Appeal. Mohammad Hossain Jamie and Mohammad Hossain have been made members of the Appellate Board.

Post a Comment

0 Comments