Ad Code

I will open my mouth if I cross the limit of patience : Pooja Cheri.


A few days ago, Bubli and Shakib Khan brought their two-and-a-half-year-old child to the public. Since then, social media and various online portals have been hearing about Pooja Cheri being linked with Shakib Khan. What does Pooja Cheri say about this?

*** Various things are being heard about you with Shakib Khan.

All the heroes I have worked with so far have spoken of my love. But can anyone provide evidence? I am in love with Shakib Khan, has anyone seen? Has anyone seen me and Shakib Khan eating together in a restaurant or walking holding hands? There must be some evidence. But I will not lie, I made love with him; It is for the character, for the movie. I have done romantic scenes with Siam earlier, with Adrit, there are rumors of love. This time I fell in love with Shakib Khan on screen, people say love in reality. How is it? What should I do now, I am used to hearing these things. I see, what more can people say. I feel bad, I have to take the responsibility, the blame for what I didn't (did). But I won't say anything in advance. Even in it, the slanderers will look for the smell again.


*** But Apu Biswas, Bubli also denied this in the beginning.

Unlike them, I did not work with Shakib Khan for the first time as an actress. After working with other heroes, I worked with Shakib Khan. I heard before that my love is with Siam. I also heard that I tried to commit suicide by taking sleeping tablets during Siam's marriage. But is this true? It's not like that, I've done a lot of work, I don't have a career now. So I will leave after love and marriage. Now my career starts.

*** It is also heard that Shakib Khan will be the heroine in 10 films in a row. Are you preparing for it? What is true?

After the film Golui, have we both done any other work? Shakib Khan announced Rajkumar movie in USA. I am not the heroine in that film. My name is on the Maya picture of the donation. But I haven't made a deal yet. Can I say that I am Shakib Khan's heroine in that film without making a contract? Of course not. Maybe I'm not delusional. Then check for yourself the authenticity of work preparation in Prem, 10 films with Shakib Khan.


***It is heard that you had a fight with Bubli at Shakib Khan's house.

I heard that too. I was surprised to hear. How it happened, where this news came from, I don't know. Extreme lies. I met Bubli Appa at two award shows on two days. It happened in a show. Just hi-hello, that's all. Those who are saying these things, please provide proof that we had a fight at Shakib Khan's house. There was no such fight, no ganjam. If I lie, my career will be ruined, I will be ruined. It's spreading so badly, and people are believing it.

***You are being bullied on social media.

I have been watching for a few days. Not only myself, my family, friends' families may also be watching this. feel very bad I have to take responsibility for what I am not doing. My family is now not limited to father, mother, brothers and sisters. My brother also has a wife. Their families are also watching this. What are they thinking? It may be that they are thinking, in what family we married our daughter. Apart from that Shakib Khan's family is there, apart from that, what is the mental state of those who are being told these things.


*** So who is complaining about you?

See, I worked with a production company for four and a half years. These rumors are being spread about me since I left that institution. keep doing I won't say anything more now. I will open my mouth when my patience is exceeded.

***Hridita' is releasing on October 7, before that the two songs released from the film have come into the limelight, the trailer has been criticized a bit. What are your expectations about the movie?

I heard from Anisul Haque sir that he cried while writing the story 'Hridita'. The story was made into a movie. I also cried while dubbing after the shooting. After doing the work, I feel that the film will move the audience in the theatre. "Hridita" will respond especially among the youth.


***What are you doing in worship now?

I will go to various temples from Ashtami. Khulna is my home country. There was once a worship hall for big events. It used to go once. Not anymore. Now Banani's Mandap, Dhakeshwari of old Dhaka is visited in several Mandaps in Dhaka. I will go again.

Post a Comment

0 Comments