Ad Code

Hollywood actress Jane Fonda is suffering from cancer.

Jane Fonda is a popular Hollywood actress. She is also a writer, political activist and former fashion model and fitness guru. Recently he was diagnosed with cancer. But the actress is not worried about it at all.

He said that this is a curable cancer. 80 percent of people with this disease survive, so I feel very lucky. I decided to take chemotherapy for 6 months. And I will do all the treatment well.

He added, "We are living through one of the most consequential times in human history." Because what we do or don't do now will determine what the future holds and I won't let cancer stop me from using everything.

Cancer is a teacher and I am paying attention to the lessons it holds for me. Inspired by young environmentalist Greta Thunberg, Fonda has been active in raising awareness about the climate crisis. Then in 2019 he started an effort called 'Fire Drill Friday'.

Post a Comment

0 Comments