Ad Code

The heroine's love with the director is nothing new in the field of entertainment including Dhaliwood, Bollywood, Hollywood.


Soochna Azad has signed five movies in her three-year film career. A movie called 'Abbas' starring him was released in 2019.

 He has two movies awaiting release. Last month, two movies were signed together.

 According to a source, the director of the four movies awaiting release and shooting is the same person. 

Outside of shooting recently, Soochna was seen with the director at the premiere show of the movie 'Mission Extreme' or at the elite shop. 

Rumors have been made about this. The heroine opened her mouth directly about whether she has a relationship with the director or not.

Commenting on the rumors, Soochna Azad said, "I am in love with a director, it is a misconception. 

If you work with a director or if you regularly act under his direction, then love will happen, that is not the case.

 I understand that many people are thinking a lot about it. But I will say, whoever is saying or thinking from the place of two, they both have family. 

We have to live in a society. When someone says directly about it there is a relationship ... etc. Then an embarrassing situation is created. 

It is uncomfortable for everyone then. The incident is nothing, but many are thinking.So are you in love with someone else? ‘No no. If I want love, I can do it. 

But I am still alone. 'Many actors hide about love ...' Love is not a crime. There is nothing to hide when it comes to saying. I don't want to talk about what is not. 

Because, I don't want to put my family in an uncomfortable situation. I want to do regular acting now. Recently I have signed two movies of different genres. 

I will be shooting one from next 25th. I am busy preparing for it. There the audience will see me in the role of a heroine. 

In another movie, the audience will see me in the role of a village girl. 

It will start shooting on February 15. 'The actress did not want to say more about the movie right now.


Post a Comment

0 Comments