Ad Code

Salman fell in love with Samantha


Bollywood's 'Bachelor' superstar Salman Khan. He has not sat on the wedding pedestal yet. However, he has fallen in love many times. Sometimes in love with a Bollywood heroine and sometimes with a Hollywood heroine. Salman Khan is in love with Hollywood actress Samantha Lockwood again. Samantha recently met Salman at a wedding. They were captured on camera together there. That picture went viral and spread the rumor of love.


Samantha denies this. They said they were not dating. Asked about this in an interview with Bollywood Hungama, Samantha said, "I think people talk a lot. Many people talk a lot for no reason. I got acquainted with Salman. He is a very good man at heart. I don't know why everyone is talking like this. I also met Hrithik. Then no one hugged him and said anything. I think the whole thing is being exaggerated. '

Post a Comment

0 Comments