Ad Code

My life changed completely after Covi-19.


The second wave of Corona hit multiple Bollywood stars. Deepika Padukone was among them. The Bollywood actress was physically and mentally disturbed after being attacked by Corona. In a recent interview, he talks about the days of Corona. 

During the second wave of Corona, Deepika went to Bangalore to visit her family. Then not only him, but also his father Prakash, mother Ujala, sister Anisha and all the family members became infected with Kovid. Regarding the days after recovering from Kovid, Deepika said, "My life changed completely after Kovid. It was difficult to recognize me then. I think I gained weight because of the drugs. And Kovid is really big weird. 

There is one kind of feeling in the body, and another kind of feeling in the mind. When I was attacked by Kovid, that was fine. But after recovering from covid, I took a break from work for two months in a row. Because of this, my mind was not working properly. That time was very difficult for me. Regarding the first restrictions due to Corona, Deepika said, "I think the first restrictions were different. Then we all sat down to think what would happen next.

 How do we fight Kovid. But the second lockdown was different. Bollywood's 'Mastani Girl' said that she enjoyed the company of her husband Ranbir Singh for the first time. We had a lot of fun together. We enjoyed each other's company very much. Deepika will be seen in the movie 'Gaheraiya' in the coming days. Apart from Deepika, Siddhanta Chaturvedi and Ananya Pandey are in this film directed by Shakun Batra.

Post a Comment

0 Comments