Ad Code

My boyfriend loves me


Sunday is the birthday of actress and model Tanzia Zaman Mithila. He started celebrating the day by cutting a cake with his friends at home at 12:01 pm on the first day of his birthday. When we spoke to him on Sunday afternoon, he went out of the house with friends to eat. He said, ‘I have come out to eat with friends. I am not organizing any big event outside because of Corona. There is a risk. 'He added with a smile,' There is also a boyfriend. Ha ha ha! Don't write the news again, as if I was joking. 'Is Mithila really in love? It is also heard that Mithila is hanging out with friends outside the country. 

The pictures can be seen in the beautiful location outside on her Facebook wall, they were taken by her boyfriend. Mithila did not deny all this. However, she is not willing to reveal any identity of her boyfriend right now. Mithila said, ‘I have a boyfriend. However, it is not just that I go out of the country with him all the time, my friends also travel with us a lot of the time. '

For now, Mithila is comfortable as a 'single'. "It's fun for the heroines," he said. Don't you see that many of our heroines keep their love and even marriage news a secret. ' Fans and spectators dream about the heroines. When the news of marriage or love is published, many fans think that the dream man is becoming someone else. Maybe that’s why they get upset, get in trouble. "My boyfriend loves me," she joked. This is his job. 

Ha ha ha! 'Meanwhile, on the occasion of her birthday, Mithila will hand over various items including books, notebooks, pens and pencils as gifts to about one and a half hundred children of a slum school in the capital. "Even on special days, I give them such gifts," he said. I bought the gifts. I will go on Monday. They are very happy to receive the gift. I like it too. I spend a lot of time with them when I go. '

Mithila has made her big screen debut with Bollywood movies. Haider Khan directed movie 'Rohingya' was released on OTT platform AppleTV in the last quarter of last year. In the meantime, the newcomer has signed two new domestic films. He did not want to reveal the name of the film or the name of the co-artist.

Mithila said, ‘The two pictures will be masterpieces. For this reason, it is forbidden for the producer and director to leak anything about the film. All I can say is that the shooting of a photo could start towards the end of February. 'A few days ago, Mithila wrote in a status on her Facebook page,' I want to eat date juice. What do I do now? '

Asked if he had eaten date juice, Mithila said, "No, not yet. I am Magura's daughter. We have date palms on our own land. I will go there with my mother on February 8 to eat date juice and winter cake. '

Post a Comment

0 Comments