Ad Code

If it weren't for my parents, I probably wouldn't have played Harry Potter.


Actor Daniel Radcliffe. Who has gained skyrocketing popularity with his character 'Harry Potter'.

 There are very few people who have not seen Harry Potter. Twenty years have passed since the release of the movie. 

Exciting information came to light at one of the celebrations of that fulfillment.


Actor Radcliffe said his parents did not want him to play Harry Potter. Daniel was only nine years old at the time. 

They were worried that the character might have an effect on the younger child.


According to the showbiz cheatsheet, Harry Potter director Chris Columbus and producer David Heyman wanted the famous boy magician Danielle to play the character.

 But the actor's parents were not giving their consent. But Chris Columbus was able to persuade Daniel's parents.

Columbus said, ‘We made it clear to Dan’s father that the character would not have an effect on Dan when making this movie. 

We'll see and hear Dan. Dan's responsibility is ours. They were reassured to hear all that. '

He added: "I think Dan's father agreed when he was able to trust us.

Daniel said, ‘It was a great moment when my dad said I was acting. 

As far back as I can remember I cried happily. Perhaps that was my reaction.

 If it weren't for my parents, I probably wouldn't have played Harry Potter.

Post a Comment

0 Comments