Ad Code

Jacqueline made a statement on her Instagram account about the viral image.


The time is not going well for actress Sri Lankan beauty Jacqueline Fernandez. This actress did not have a good year last year. The actress has been going through a difficult time since the Rs 200 crore money laundering case with Sukesh Chandrasekhar. The new year has begun.

The heroine could have received a good message at the beginning of the year. But no! At the beginning of the year, the Bollywood diva is getting controversial about Sukesh. 

In recent times, many of their intimate pictures have gone viral on social media. Meanwhile, the movie that went viral on January 7 has caught the attention of netizens a little more. The picture shows the actress lying on the bed next to the accused Conman Chandrasekhar. He is kissing Shekhar. 

The kiss marks in the picture are obvious. Meanwhile, Jacqueline made a statement on her Instagram account about the viral image. The media was asked not to publish the pictures there. "This country and its people have always shown great love and respect," he said in a statement. This includes media friends, from whom I have learned a lot.


I am currently going through a rough time. But I'm sure my friends and fans will see me through this difficult time. With this belief, I would request the media friends not to publish any picture of my personal life. You must not do that to your loved ones. I'm sure you won't do it with me. 

\I hope there will be justice and goodwill.  Note that after this post, the actress closed the comment section of her account.

Post a Comment

0 Comments