Ad Code

I am receiving death threats: Riaz


Elias Kanchan-Nipun Parishad is participating in the upcoming Bangladesh Film Artists Association elections. They have already come up for discussion with a star-studded panel. Voters have also responded quite well.


The Misha-Zayed panel has already completed the panel introduction phase in the elections to be held on January 26. An introductory session of the Kanchan-Nipun panel is going on today, Tuesday (January 25) at the Maghbazar Convention Center. Due to Corona, the arrangements are being made in compliance with the health rules. He said, 'I have been called from various numbers and told that if I come to FDC, I will be killed. I have saved the numbers from which the calls have been made. '


"I'm not blaming anyone," he said. For the past few days, calls have been coming from many different numbers. Numbers I've never seen in my life. He said by phone, if he goes to FDC, he will kill him and break his arms and legs. I will kill Riaz. Didn't do the GD, didn't tell anyone. As far as taking action, I have taken.


I want to say in front of everyone today, I have those numbers saved. I mean, Riaz is a pure man, far from it, a member of my artist association or the broom that he gives to the FDC, we'll see if anything happens. The soil of FDC does not tolerate injustice. '


There have already been a number of unfortunate incidents surrounding the election. Riaz said to be more careful in this regard. Riaz also urged the voters to elect Ilyas Kanchan-Nipun Parishad. Riaz Ahmed and DA Tayeb will be elected as vice-presidents from the panel of presidential candidates Ilyas Kanchan and general secretary candidate Nipun Panel. Actor Arman, office and publicity editor, Arman, Mamnoon Hasan Emon, culture and sports editor, and Azad Khan, treasurer, have been nominated for the post of treasurer.


Amit Hasan, Ferdous, Shakil Khan, Nana Shah, Afzal Sharif, Keya, Parimani, Jasmine, Sankopanja and Gangua are in the executive council.

Post a Comment

0 Comments