Ad Code

Hero Alam is bringing OTT platform


Ashraful Alam, a young man from Bogra. To everyone he is Hero Alam. He regularly performs, produces and sings like himself. A few days ago, he announced that he would again contest from Bogra-4 (Kahalu and Nandigram upazilas). This time Hero Alam said, OTT is coming with the platform. I want to release three pictures this year. The work is complete. But because of Corona, I do not dare to release. And the whole world is going home again. In our country, it has been decided to ban the rules again. So I thought about how the works can be released.


I am bringing OTT platform from that thought. I will not go to anyone. I will release my own work. Whoever wants will see.The name of the OTT platform has not been decided yet. Hero Alam said that he will announce the name soon. Hero Alam added, "I have a Bogra dish business. I have good experience from that. I hope I can run OTT business well. 

No problem. I will be able to give work place to new boys and girls. Which I also like. I hope my OTT platform will be in front of everyone this year. Regarding the selection of film artists, he said, "I am asking everyone to vote for Elias Kanchan and the panel of experts in the selection of the Film Artists Association." Hopefully, if the election is fair, this panel will win by a huge margin.

 I pray to God. In the present situation of the Industry and Artists' Association, it is very important that talented people like Mr. Kanchan are the guardians of the artists. We need people like Nipun Apar and Riaz brothers.I am not a member of the artist association. What's in it. As a filmmaker, I want filmmakers to be free from the clutches of bad people. Let's work well and survive. '

Post a Comment

0 Comments