Ad Code

Jack Osborne is engaged to interior designer Ari Gearhart

 


He is running along the railing of the Ari train.

Jack Osborne will soon be married again, as the father of three is now engaged to interior designer Ari Gearhart."Today I asked you to marry the most beautiful and loving woman I've ever met," Osborne, 36, wrote on Instagram on Thursday. "She said yes !!

“Life is a series of doors and I am so excited to be able to walk through it with her,” he said."She really is a magical being whose heart is bigger than I could have imagined. Her stepmother's skill fills my heart. I can't be happier now."

The note was accompanied by a photo of the couple bundled together in a winter weather when Gearhart placed his left hand on Osborne's chest to show off his engagement ring.

Gearhart shared the same photo on his Instagram page, with the caption, “Today my best friend asked me to marry her in a magical winter wonderland. I will love you forever and then something @ Jacksbourne. My soul mate, my adventurous partner, my protector. I am ready for you and our tribe forever. "The couple has been dating since 2019, starting their mating after the finalization of Osborne's divorce from ex-wife Lisa Staley, with whom he shares daughter Pearl, 9, Andy, 6 and 3-year-old Mini.

Staley and Osborne lasted six years before leaving.The news of Osborne's engagement comes seven months after the former reality star celebrated an admirable 18-year restraint.

"It's not easy or difficult, it's life in terms of life. If anyone is trying to calm down, know that it is possible if you are willing to do it," said Jack, an Instagram snapshot caption showing the breakdown of his Twelve Step app at the time. Did.

Post a Comment

0 Comments