Ad Code

Elias-Subah's family is on the verge of breaking up without getting married

 


Cricketer Nasir's ex-girlfriend model and actress Subah Shah Humaira. Musician Elias's love affair with Subah was rumored a month ago. At that time, Subah himself announced his new love. However, she did not tell her boyfriend.


Subah said on Thursday (December 23) that he and Elias were married.It is learned that after marriage, Elias-Subah is getting a new family by renting a house in Banani of the capital.

Meanwhile, less than a week after the marriage, the new couple got involved in trouble. The trouble started with the complaint of Elias' second wife Karin Naz. Since then, there have been several complaints and counter-complaints from Karin and Subah.

Not only that, Subah's various statuses and live videos have speculated that his relationship with Elias has started straining with Karin and her mother. Subah recently posted a video in the caption claiming that the family is on the verge of breaking up.

She writes, ‘For the third person Karin, my husband and Ilyas Hossain are on the verge of breaking up. Everyone will pray that all the unrest in our world will be fixed. Please everyone pray for us so that we can have a happy family. '


Today, Wednesday (December 29), Subah wrote in a status on social media, ‘Every girl has a lot of dreams and gets married with a smile on her face. To become a mother by giving birth to a child to make a family. 

But there are some boys who take marriage as a game and ruin the lives of girls. All daughters can marry a poor husband with a smile.

 Many girls make a living by wearing cheap clothes and eating rice with salt, but when a husband tells a lie by lying to another girl in the name of his wife, his character is not right.Atlist family will not be with him or not. 

That woman greedy man hangs different girls to go abroad! It is not possible to have a house with him. I was stupid, like a blind man, maybe I believed in love again, so I got married. The only mistake I made was marrying.

 I am in a lot of mental anguish and I can't stand anything. You tell me what should I do? Should I die of poisoning or should I tolerate it? Tell me what to do. You will all pray for me. '

In another status today, she posted an audio record and wrote, "Everyone, please listen to my husband Elias and a daughter's call record." After listening to this recording, I was coming live. 

I woke up. You can understand who got married by hanging. Talking to other girls, chatting with them. I am an orphan, so Elias did this to me. God must judge. '

Post a Comment

0 Comments